Hey guys! I haven’t done a tag on this blog at all, I don’t think. Winter is one of my favorite months so I had to do The Winter Tag as I find that tags are pretty good for other people to find new blogs when you tag another blogger.
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 Bloggers.
Random Facts About Myself
- I am 24 years old – born 22nd of August 1993.
- I have three pets – one Siberian Husky called Dante and two kittens called Sox and Luna.
- I used to ride horses for 12+ years.
- I am short sighted which means I cannot see things far away.
- I am from Dublin but currently living in Donegal, Ireland.
- I am the eldest in my family.
- I am terrified of spiders, feet and heights.
- I have been blogging nearly three years – will be 3 years in March.
- Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
- I have been with my boyfriend for 10 months this month.
- I have a mild form of Autism called Aspergers, Dysraxia and ADD.
- I love writing – always used to write as a kid and Mum couldn’t give me lines as a punishment as I loved it way too much.
What are your favourite things about Winter?
I have a lot of favourite things about Winter but I love just chilling inside, watching movies with a big hot chocolate. I also love Christmas with the fact that it brings families together that you haven’t seen in a while and you know you will have fun, since it’s Christmas.
What is your favourite Winter outfit?
This is a hard one as I have so many. I love wearing skinny jeans, boots, a hoodie and a beanie. I can’t forget about my Superdry Jacket that I got last Christmas as it’s a life saver when it’s cold out.
What is your favourite Winter Food?
I don’t actually have a favourite Winter food unless hot chocolate counts as food? Which I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.
What is your favourite Winter Drink?
I think I answered this in the last question but I’ll go more specific. I love the Brownie Hot Chocolate that Starbucks does – I hope they’ll do this one again. Only bad thing is that there’s no Starbucks near me anymore.
What is your dream way to spend a Winters Day?
It would have to be snuggled up by a nice warm fire, with hot chocolate and watching a lot of movies on Netflix – what more could you ask for?
How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I don’t think my makeup changes that much during the winter as Irish weather stay’s the same all year round. I may just use darker colours on my lips and on my eyes.
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
I am hoping to get a new phone but that will be more off my other half rather than Santa. We don’t do Santa here!
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
- An open fire.
- Hot Chocolate.
- Christmas Movies.
What is your favourite Winter Song?
I honestly don’t have one. I like nearly all of the Christmas Songs that are regulars, so them?
What is your favourite Winter Memory?
It would have to be going down to the stables when it was snowing out, to let the horses out. always can picture the horses galloping through the snow.
What is your favourite Winter Scent?
It would have to be anything that has cinnamon and apple spice in it – they are my two favourite scents to use during Winter without a doubt.
Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
Honestly I think I’m so lucky as I don’t think there’s anything that I really need other than money but that;s been greedy.
I TAG THE FOLLOWING :
Love, Bee ox