Hello lovelies! Since it’s so close to Christmas and the fact it’s #Blogmas! I am going to be doing The Christmas Tag for you lot which I wasn’t tagged in but I don’t care. I’m not going to tag anyone in this but if you want to do this tag, I tag you! Christmas is an amazing time of the year so I hope this post will give you an insight to my Christmas loves and hates.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
Oh my! I do have a lot of different favourite movies. My top 3 would have to be any of the Home Alones, The Santa Claus and Elf.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes I have. Pretty sure it was in 2010 when the schools were closed for two weeks because of the snow as we had a 4 week Christmas Break. Hopefully will have a White Christmas this year as I am up the North of Ireland now.
3. Where do you normally spend Christmas?
I would normally spend it at home and then go to my Nanny’s on Stephens’ Day. This year will be different as I am 260km away and live with the boyfriend.
4. What is your favourite Christmas Song?
It would have to be Fairy Tale of New York which I have been listening since the middle of November. I do think it’s overplayed too.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I have done in the past when we met up with family friends for a few drinks. I’m not sure if we’ll do it this year as I’m not sure if I’m going home or not yet.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet – Yes I can!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
I’m not too sure as I don’t have any traditions with my boyfriend nor his family.
8. Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?
The one back at home is fake but we will be getting a real tree this year – it’l be my first real one.
9. What is your all time favourite Christmas Goodie?
It would have to be a candy cane – can’t beat them!
10. Do you like giving gifts or receiving them?
Can I say both? Both give me an amazing feeling.
11. What is the best Christmas Gift you have ever received?
I honestly can’t remember any gifts from when I was younger so in recent years – it would have to be a phone or a laptop.
12. What is your dream place to visit for the holiday?
My dream place has to be either New York as it just looks amazing at Christmas or even Australia.
13. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I fail miserably. I cannot wrap presents for the life of me.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I honestly have no clue. A constant memorable moment would have to be walking down the stairs on Christmas morning with that feeling of excitement and nervousness.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I actually had to get told that Santa wasn’t real. I was about 14 years old, which I know is old but it made sense. Ever since then, Christmas has never been the same.
16. Do you make New Years Resolutions and do you keep to them?
I always make a number of them as I do think ” New Year, New Me ” sort of thing. I honestly have only kept to one or two of them but this year, I do want to change things around and actually keep to them.
17. What makes the holiday special for you?
It would have to be spending time with family that you would never spend time with. Seeing people opening they’re gifts is also amazing.
Love, Bee ox