Hello lovelies! Since we are finding out the Gender in May which we have no clue how we’re going to reveal it to family but we have so many ideas. These are Gender Reveal Ideas that I really like and have found online. You can obviously make up your own thing but these are some of the reveals that we are contemplating on using.
Continue reading “Gender Reveal Ideas”
Hello lovelies! I am back with another Blog Post Idea’s post for you all since the other two went down so well! I’ve had amazing feedback from the others, so have to give the readers what they want! I may do this every month but we’ll see! You can see the latest one here : 12 More Blog Post Ideas!
- Travel Essentials : People travel a lot and they always want to know what people’s travel essentials are so they can get a gist of what they should bring or change up!
- Favourite Quotes : I know I love quote posts as you find some amazing quotes that you will learn and keep with you forever! I’m pretty sure a lot of other people love them too!
- Blogger Interview : This is something that seems to be so popular and it will direct traffic that you wouldn’t normally get.
- What I’m Watching : People are always looking for things to be watching so these are a good thing as it’s something that everyone can relate too.
- Saving Tips : I know myself, I’m a terrible saver and always looking at different ways too save so this would go down well!
- Bucket List : Bucket list posts are something that are big and so interesting as people are nosy and always want to see what you want to do before a certain age or before you die!
- Outfit of The Day Post : If you have a banging outfit that you want to share, you could totally make it into a blog post which will give you an extra post to do!
- Favourite Shops : You could fit a lot of different type of shops in this post, shops that you don’t think gets enough publicity!
- Monthly Playlist : I’m always looking for new artists and songs to listen too. If you have a different music genre that you listen too or just normal genre, it would be a good post!
- Conspiracy Theories : This is something that would get a lot of readers. You could say if you agree or disagree with some of them and explain why.
- How To Start A Blog or YouTube Channel : Everyone is always looking for tips for starting a blog or channel. You could give your own tips and then ask others to add they’re tips in!
- Dating Advice : I know that the dating world can be scary and dating tips and/or advice especially in this climate of online dating etc, would be a good idea.
- Funny Stories : If you have any funny stories (I know I do), you could let your readers know so they could get to know you better!
That’s the next 13 blog idea’s that I have for you. Have you used any of these as inspiration? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Bee ox
Hello lovelies! Since it’s coming up to the end of 2017 and this is the time to do New Years Resolutions, I have brought you a post to help you decide some of them for the coming year. I will be doing my own New Years Resolution Idea’s but these are just idea’s for you lot – I hope they inspire some of you.
- Get in Shape : This is one for everyone. Getting in shape would be amazing start to the new year if you need to get into shape by going to the gym or even walking or a fitness class.
- Quick Smoking : This is one for the smokers. Smoking is such a bad habit, I would know. The New Year is probably the best time to stop smoking as you will be low on money and the party season will be over.
- Meet New People : You may want to make new friends or meet different types of people.
- Do Something You’ve Always Wanted To Do : Do something that you’ve always wanted to do or plan to do the thing. No better time!
- Start Saving Money : Christmas is a hard time on people and money would be low. Start saving for the one thing you’ve always wanted to do whether it’s buying a house, holiday or even for next Christmas.
- Volunteer : Everywhere is always looking for people to volunteer and you will feel amazing afterwords after helping you’re community or even animals. No better feeling.
- Adopt A Pet : I have always been one for adopting pets until we got our puppy! Adoption can be the way to go whether than buying one. Everywhere is always overrun with different types of animals.
- Move Out of Home : If you have been planning on moving out of your parents, this is the time to do it! Start a brand new year, in your own place.
- Face A Fear : Facing a fear can be so hard. Maybe you’re afraid of heights or spiders, go up to the tallest building in your town or even hold a spider. Push yourself, past your limits!
- Start A Bullet Journal : This has been a big thing recently and it’s great for the mind. If you want to become more organized or even love creating your own things, a Bullet Journal would be for you!
Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Bee ox
Hello lovelies! I am here with Part 2 of my Blog post idea’s post – you can check out post one here : 25 Blog Post Idea’s
Here are 12 More Blog Post Ideas for you. I know how many times I’ve gotten writers block and how these posts helped me brainstorm a number of different posts in a number of different ways. These are for you to use and to make the most off – no credit needed! I am going to focus on posts that suit the next few months rather than posts for the whole year.
- Favourite Christmas Songs : Make a playlist with some of you’re favourite songs to sing and dance too around Christmas time!
- Favourite Things About Winter : Everyone has a number of different things they love about Winter. You can add in things where you love and hate rather than favourite things.
- Winter Holiday Spots : If you love or have been away during winter, you should do a post on places where you would recommend going on Holiday during this season.
- Christmas Wish List : Everyone has a wish list of what they would want for Christmas and they make some good reading!
- 2018 Goals and Targets : 2018 is a brand new year so let people know what goals and targets you are setting yourself.
- A Year In Pictures : If you have had an eventful year full of memories, a year in pictures would be an amazing post so you can look back over the things you have done for the memories and laughs.
- Top Instagrammers : This is something that you could do all year round but you could do a specific winter theme for it.
- Netflix Picks : Netflix is such a popular thing and everyone is always looking for things to watch on Netflix.
- Questions and Answers : If you haven’t done a Q&A on your blog yet, you should do. Let your readers ask you a number of questions and they’ll get to know you better too.
- Christmas Gift Guides : These are something that your readers will love as people are always struggling to find things to buy for people… I know I am!
- 2017 All Time Favourites : This is like the monthly favourites but you can do a whole years worth of your top favourites.
- Movies Being Released In 2018 : This could get a whole new audience into your blog and everyone always wants to know about what movies are being released over the next year
Hopefully these have given you some ideas of new blog posts.
Love, Bee ox