Hello lovelies! I am back with another Blog Post Idea’s post for you all since the other two went down so well! I’ve had amazing feedback from the others, so have to give the readers what they want! I may do this every month but we’ll see! You can see the latest one here : 12 More Blog Post Ideas!
- Travel Essentials : People travel a lot and they always want to know what people’s travel essentials are so they can get a gist of what they should bring or change up!
- Favourite Quotes : I know I love quote posts as you find some amazing quotes that you will learn and keep with you forever! I’m pretty sure a lot of other people love them too!
- Blogger Interview : This is something that seems to be so popular and it will direct traffic that you wouldn’t normally get.
- What I’m Watching : People are always looking for things to be watching so these are a good thing as it’s something that everyone can relate too.
- Saving Tips : I know myself, I’m a terrible saver and always looking at different ways too save so this would go down well!
- Bucket List : Bucket list posts are something that are big and so interesting as people are nosy and always want to see what you want to do before a certain age or before you die!
- Outfit of The Day Post : If you have a banging outfit that you want to share, you could totally make it into a blog post which will give you an extra post to do!
- Favourite Shops : You could fit a lot of different type of shops in this post, shops that you don’t think gets enough publicity!
- Monthly Playlist : I’m always looking for new artists and songs to listen too. If you have a different music genre that you listen too or just normal genre, it would be a good post!
- Conspiracy Theories : This is something that would get a lot of readers. You could say if you agree or disagree with some of them and explain why.
- How To Start A Blog or YouTube Channel : Everyone is always looking for tips for starting a blog or channel. You could give your own tips and then ask others to add they’re tips in!
- Dating Advice : I know that the dating world can be scary and dating tips and/or advice especially in this climate of online dating etc, would be a good idea.
- Funny Stories : If you have any funny stories (I know I do), you could let your readers know so they could get to know you better!
That’s the next 13 blog idea’s that I have for you. Have you used any of these as inspiration? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Bee ox
Hello lovelies! I am here with Part 2 of my Blog post idea’s post – you can check out post one here : 25 Blog Post Idea’s
Here are 12 More Blog Post Ideas for you. I know how many times I’ve gotten writers block and how these posts helped me brainstorm a number of different posts in a number of different ways. These are for you to use and to make the most off – no credit needed! I am going to focus on posts that suit the next few months rather than posts for the whole year.
- Favourite Christmas Songs : Make a playlist with some of you’re favourite songs to sing and dance too around Christmas time!
- Favourite Things About Winter : Everyone has a number of different things they love about Winter. You can add in things where you love and hate rather than favourite things.
- Winter Holiday Spots : If you love or have been away during winter, you should do a post on places where you would recommend going on Holiday during this season.
- Christmas Wish List : Everyone has a wish list of what they would want for Christmas and they make some good reading!
- 2018 Goals and Targets : 2018 is a brand new year so let people know what goals and targets you are setting yourself.
- A Year In Pictures : If you have had an eventful year full of memories, a year in pictures would be an amazing post so you can look back over the things you have done for the memories and laughs.
- Top Instagrammers : This is something that you could do all year round but you could do a specific winter theme for it.
- Netflix Picks : Netflix is such a popular thing and everyone is always looking for things to watch on Netflix.
- Questions and Answers : If you haven’t done a Q&A on your blog yet, you should do. Let your readers ask you a number of questions and they’ll get to know you better too.
- Christmas Gift Guides : These are something that your readers will love as people are always struggling to find things to buy for people… I know I am!
- 2017 All Time Favourites : This is like the monthly favourites but you can do a whole years worth of your top favourites.
- Movies Being Released In 2018 : This could get a whole new audience into your blog and everyone always wants to know about what movies are being released over the next year
Hopefully these have given you some ideas of new blog posts.
Love, Bee ox
Everyone struggles with blog posts every now and again, and needs inspiration. This is where this post comes in. I always struggle once a month for blog post idea’s and I look for some inspiration – most of the time I don’t even find any which sucks but when I do, I am so thankful as without the specific person I wouldn’t have a post idea.
50 Facts About Me – These posts are a great way for your readers to get to know you more and they’ll enjoy reading it as much as you will writing it.
Best Blog Posts – Do a post on some of the best blog posts that you have read over the past week or month.
Your Local City – You could do a post on your local city on what to visit or where to eat etc.
Create A Quiz – A quiz can be a great way to get to know your readers more.
Tag Posts – These are quite common and are pretty fun to do. You don’t need to be tagged in one to do.
Review An Old Product – If you have any old products laying around that you haven’t reviewed.. Review them!
Netflix Picks – People are always looking for stuff to watch on Netflix and this way you may find out more series or movies to watch via your readers.
Movie Reviews – If you have been to the cinema recently and seen a new movie recently.. Review it.
Write An Open Letter – This can be to a person or a company which can also be anonymous at the same time.
Favourite Movies – This can be another personal one and it’s a pretty easy post to write.
Make-Up Routine – This is a simple one as your make-up routine doesn’t really change.
Music Playlist – Share your current playlist with your readers.
What’s In/On My… – Are quite popular posts and are ones that go down pretty well.
Favourite YouTubers – Compile a list of YouTubers and the reasons why you like them.
Personal Recipes – People are always looking for new recipes to cook and bake from.
Dating Experiences – You can let the readers know all about the good, the bad and the ugly.
Inspiration Quotes – These are posts that a lot of people like, especially in hard times or exam times.
Travel Bucket List – Everyone has a list of places where they would like to travel too. They would also give other people inspiration for travel.
Monthly Goals – You can set yourself some goals for the month including views, blog posts and even for social media.
Monthly Favourites – Everyone loves reading favourite posts and they are a good post to have at the end of every month.
Birthday Wish List – If it’s close to your birthday, you should do a birthday wish list and send it out to all your family.
Saving Tips – Saving tips are so handy for anyone. If you have any good ways to save, do a post on it.
Gift Guide – Do a general gift guide or if it’s Christmas etc Gift Guides always go down well.
Room Tour – You should show people the set up in your room which may give other people inspiration.
Your Favourite Brands – Whether it’s makeup, clothes, games etc.
These are 25 blog posts for you when you’re stuck in a rut! I will have another 25 coming in a few weeks!
Let me know if you’re going to use any of these in the comments below.
Love, Bee ox